Apologies to anyone posting media in the last 20 hours or so.

I changed the backing store from AWS S3 to Wasabi S3 object storage. Most of it went smoothly but there was one itsy-bitsy undocumented config requirement. Everything is back to normal and working reliably again.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Welcome to, a friendly social networking space for those with an interest in Catholicism.

Join us — being Catholic is not required. All seekers of truth are welcome here. We ask only that everyone be respectful of each other, remembering always that God created every person in His image and with equal human dignity.

(NOTE: was launched in July 2018. We are building our community now — join us!)